Tobacco use accounts for excessive health care spending and productivity losses for countless employers across the nation. BeniComp’s® Tobacco Cessation Program serves to decrease employer spending while helping employees reach their cessation goals.
BeniComp’s Tobacco Cessation Program has a quit rate of 32%!
How It Works:
- Prior to implementation, BeniComp’s Account Services Team determines an appropriate incentive for participants who achieve tobacco cessation.
- Upon enrollment, each participant is paired with a personal Health Coach who works with them to:
- Conduct an in-depth individual assessment
- Address personal lifestyle factors
- Identify barriers to tobacco cessation
- Create a plan and establish a “quit date”
- Tobacco cessation coaching sessions are conducted over the phone on a schedule that meets the participant’s needs.
- Incentives are rewarded to those who quit tobacco use.
- Continual support is provided for a full year to ensure sustained lifestyle change.
- Employers can view aggregate statistics such as engagement and quit rate, as well as incentives distributed through the Corporate Health Dashboard.