What is Predictive Health Management?
Healthier participants = Healthier groups = Lower insurance premiums for everyone
Comprehensive On-Site Employee Health Screening*
- Biometric measurements and blood samples create a snapshot of a participant’s current health.
- These results help predict a participant’s potential risk for many conditions at their earliest, most treatable stages.
- May be an eligible claim under the base health plan.
Clinical Prevention and Health Education
- Participants receive an explanation of their screening results via PULSE.
- Participants have free access to tools and resources to make lifestyle changes and improve health outcomes
- Participants with critical risk factors are referred to their Primary Care Physician by the clinical director if necessary.
- BeniComp reviews each participant’s results and contacts the participant if any biomarkers are significantly out-of-range.
- A trained Health Coach works one-on-one via phone to motivate and guide participants toward healthier living.
- Participants who desire a more individualized wellness plan are able to contact a BeniComp Health Coach.
- Additional group resources are available for Tobacco Cessation, Nutrition Awareness, Physical Activity, and Stress Management.
- An intuitive, secure online portal that stores, analyzes, and delivers participant screening results, as well as pertinent company information.
- “Corporate Dashboard” delivers company-wide, aggregate health reports.**
- Customize your company’s incentive offerings by assessing your aggregate health population.
- Can result in substantially lower annual deductibles or monthly premiums for participants.
- Encourage participation and engagement.
* Screening results and communication with BeniComp staff do not take the place of a doctor visit nor do they provide a participant with a diagnosis or treatment. PHM tools are designed to increase participant health awareness and guide participants to seek medical help when necessary.
** This is aggregate information only. No participant health information is ever shared with the employer.